We are looking for a communication talent (volunteering position) to support our next event. You will work closely with us, co-create a global campaign, gain insights into the latest global trends and develop strategies that make a real difference to the communities we serve.
Social media content manager: Volunteering position
- Start date: immediately
- Commitment: A minimum commitment period of 6 months and one post/week
- What we expect from you:
You have some experience in managing social media accounts. You are skilled in writing, communication and comfortable with creating graphic materials. You will help develop strategies and produce content for our social media campaigns on instagram, facebook or twitter
- You should be based in Amsterdam or the neighboring areas so we can meet in person.
Interested? Email to us with your CV along with a motivation letter (150 words) about
- Your experience with campaign and social media.
- What do you want to gain from this experience?
- Please understand that we will only be able to reply to qualified candidates.
Read more about...
We are transforming our Architecture in Development. Click here to read more!
We are looking for communication talents to join our AiD team based in Amsterdam!